August 31, 2009

Gear Up 4 Some FUN Layout

Well, it is already the end of August and the CTMH Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book goes "live" tomorrow, so I figured I should post some artwork using some of the summer products before September 1st LOL! This is a layout we made in June 2009 at my monthly crop using the Tinkerin' Level 2 My Reflections Kit. I added a few extra embellishments and hand wrote the journalling. I used the Dimensional Element Numbers and the sponge daubers to colour in the "4" in the title. The remainder of the title was stamped and/or cut out with my wishblade machine. The Grey Flannel CS "gears" were also cut out with my wishblade. We used the Journalling Jots Stamp Set (for the journalling box), Gear Up Stamp Set (for some of the gears) and Sans Alphabet Stamp Set (for the "some"). The stamped gears were stamped using the stamp rolling technique with first and second generation stamping to get some dimension to the images.

By the way, the boys had a blast riding their bikes/scooters through the puddle and posed for pictures for me too - it was a fun time for all of us LOL!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment