September 1, 2009

September SOTM and Unscripted Sketches

It is September 1st and the newest CTMH Idea Book is live for ordering!!! I love it everytime a new idea book comes out :)


Here is a quick card I pulled together using the CTMH September SOTM and this week's Unscripted Sketches sketch. The colours were inspired by the JRL Colour-Me-Monday combination; Red, White and Blue revisited.



This stamp set reminds me of the outdoors with all the dandelion fluff's blowing in the breeze - I just loved blowing all the fluff off the weeds as a kid and now my boys love it too! This colour combo reminds me of fall, and I can't wait for autumn to come around - it is my favourite time of the year! Until then, be sure to check out the Autumn/Winter idea book for all the new CTMH products!

No comments:

Post a Comment