We have enjoyed a fantastic winter here - although most of November and December were spent sick between me, my husband and kiddies. We enjoyed birthdays and Christmas and more birthdays and then... we went to the Olympics in Vancouver. What an amazing experience! The trip was wonderful and it was so awesome to cheer for Canada! I am so grateful to be Canadian and I thought out athletes represented our country so well! I'll have some layouts to share soon - but in the mean time, I'm here to share a card for the Poppy Seed Challenge. I love Paper Trey Ink stamps and the style of the design team members and I always check the design team blogs. Lisa Johnson (one of the PTI design team members) has posted a fun challenge on her blog to use at least one of the following on a paper craft:
• Crystals (which could be a Rhinestone too or even a gem brad!), a flower image and the use of light yellow. Here is a little, quick card using these elements.
Here is my creation for the challenge:
• Cardstock: Colonial White, Desert Sand, Buttercup
• Stamps: Spot on Backgrounds, Blooming Flourishes, Thank You
• Inks: Desert Sand Stamp Pad and Copic Markers
• Other: Clear Sparkles, Diamond Stickles
I'll be sure to keep posting on my blog in the next little while - and thanks for stopping by!