August 22, 2009

Another Mojo Monday Birthday Card!

Seriously... I never realized how many birthday cards you use in a year until I started making my own cards a couple of years ago... This is the second birthday card I've needed in less than 2 weeks. It was my niece's birthday on Friday and we had her 4th Birthday Party today! I tried to pull a card together last night after my CTMH Monthly Workshop, but I was just too tired to create after midnight... so I woke up this morning and thought I'd check out the daily Mojo turns 100 Saturday (Day 6) Weekly Sketch for some inspiration :).




I also used an old JRL Colour Me Monday colour combo for this card - the papers are from the CTMH Perfect Day Level 2 My Reflections Kit. All other supplies are CTMH (except Copic Markers for colouring); Nursery Bash Stamp Set, Desert Sand Ink, Creme Brulee and Colonial White. Cardstock, Liquid Glass (on the balloon).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment