August 16, 2009

Mojo Monday 99 - Boo

The Autumn/Winter 2009 CTMH catalogue will be released to customers in just a few short weeks on September 1! Each catalogue there is a stamp set that is a "I MUST HAVE - right now"... and this time around that stamp set was the Merry Monsters set... The set has 4 little monsters and the cute saying used on the card along with an EEK saying. I have two little boys (ages 3 and 4) and they love anything to do with monsters, aliens and all things scary right now. I made this card with them in mind!

This card uses the Mojo Monday 99 Sketch (notice how it takes me almost an entire week to get the Mojo Monday Sketch cards made lately LOL). The card uses all CTMH product with the exception of the ribbon, which was a piece of scrap ribbon I had (most likely from Michael's), copic markers used to colour in the monster and the circle (CM) and corner punches (SU!).

Pattern Paper is from the Silhouette Level 2 My Reflections Kit and Silhouette Creative Basics Kit. Cardstock is Colonial White, Autumn Terracotta and Olive. I also used the Tiny Typewriter Stamp Set for the Boo and black Itty Bitty Brads.

Let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

  1. dang...i might have to break down & get that stamp set...it's adorable! great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp set and you show it off brilliantly with this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! That stamp set is on my next order, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with this little guy. Love your color combo with the Silhouette papers.

    ReplyDelete