June 30, 2009

Fallin' Leaves Layout

I posted my favourite layout from my little guy's scrapbook yesterday and today I'm posting my favourite layout from my older guy's scrapbook (he's only 4 - not so old LOL). This layout was a finalist in the "Best use of Colour" category in the CTMH Scrapbook and Share contest... Vicki Wiznuik won the category with her amazing Vancouver Aquarium layout... all the finalist layouts were terrific and I really was excited to be a finalist :).

Anyway... here is the layout. I hand stamped, cut and distressed each of the paper leaves, which took forever, but I love the look!

Supplies all CTMH:

• Majestic Blue My Reflections Level 2 Kit

• Autumn Terracotta Cardstock

• Nature's Vein and Rustic Alphabet Stamp sets

• Bamboo and Outdoor Denim Brads, Pewter Clip

1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE this layout! The Fall has always been my most favorite time of the year so I totally love Fall layouts. Sorry you didn't win but at least you entered and were a finalist. That's an accomplishment in itself!

    ReplyDelete