July 23, 2009

New Baby Card

I'm so excited to share that I have another niece! Lyla Marie Mayers was born last Thursday (July 16) at 2:11 am. She weighed in at 8lbs 5oz and is super cute! I pulled this card together to give to my sister and brother-in-law as a congratulations!

The colour combo was kind of inspired by JRL's Colour-Me-Monday combo - I used Sorbet, Bamboo , Colonial White and Blush, so my combo is slightly varied, but still a great combo!

I really want a super cute giraffe outline stamp - CTMH has some adorable giraffe stamps, but they are not outline style stamps, so for this card I found a cute clip art image and hand traced it twice and used by Copic Markers to colour "her" in! The stamps are all CTMH - Express Postage, Argyle Backgrounds and Baby Steps... and last but not least - I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 95 for the card design.


1 comment: