May 7, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch using Jeanette Lynton's Monday CTMH Colour Combo

I've been MIA the last couple weeks - there has been a lot of catching-up to do since the awesome scrapbook retreat, but I'm finally back in the groove and ready to start creating again!


Here is a Mother's Day card I put together using the Mojo Monday Sketch #85 and the beautiful colour combo posted by Jeanette Lynton this week - if you haven't checked out Jeanette's blog (which is awesome by the way), she is going to start posting a new colour combo every Monday - how great is that?


Here is the sketch:


Here is my version of the sketch:

I have a thing for polka dots and this card shows it LOL! I cut out the smaller flowers and the flourish with my wishblade. I hope you like it!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!

All supplies CTMH unless otherwise noted: Heavenly Blue CS, Desert Sand CS, White Daisy CS, Garden Green CS, White embossing powder, Cottage Floral Stamp Set, Say It With Style Stamp Set, Spot On Backgrounds Stamp Set, Sorbet Ink, Versamark and White Daisy and Sorbet brads.


1 comment: