May 11, 2009

Mojo Monday #86 - Reach for the Stars...

I'm really loving the Mojo Monday blog and their sketches... this is my third try at a sketch and I can't believe I just didn't take the time to play before!


Here is the Mojo Monday sketch for this week:
And here is my version:
I just love this little robot guy... He is so cute and such a breeze to colour in! I added some Diamond Stickles to the little "lights" on the robot to make them look like flashing lights.

Supplies:
Paper: patterned paper: Animal Cookies - CTMH (Level 2 My Reflections Kit), Stamp Sets: Sandylion - (star image and robot), CTMH - Reach for the Stars, Inks: CTMH - Dutch Blue, Black, Tulip and Copic Markers, Other: Diamond Stickles, CM - Circle Punch.

2 comments:

  1. Another great card! I love Mojo! I did my very first card using their sketch the day before yesterday and now I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie,
    I linked your blog as one of my favs for the Lemonade Stand award. You can stop by to pick up the award. Thanks for all the great inspiration!
    Dena

    ReplyDelete