April 20, 2009

Welcome Baby...

I hosted a weekend scrapbooking retreat this past weekend with two great CTMH consultants, and I'm very happy to say everyone had a GREAT time, the food was fantastic, projects were great and the artwork produced was out of this world! I can't wait to get together with this great group of ladies again at our next retreat! I have lots of artwork to share, but I'm lacking some sleep so I'll post a quick card tonight and get to posting the rest of my creations later this week. I also became an aunt (again) on Saturday... my little niece - Hailee was born, at 9 lbs 4 oz she isn't so little for a new born, but she sure is adorable! It seems that babies are all around me lately, and I was in need of another baby card for an upcoming shower. I pulled this gate fold 5" x 5" card together really quickly!
Let me know what you think!


Supplies: Paper - Stamps - CTMH (Welcome Baby), Imaginisce (Chick - For Peeps Sake Collection), CTMH Cardstock (baby pink, white daisy and buttercup), Ink - CTMH Desert Sand and Baby Pink and Copic markers, Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder, CTMH Winter Cozy Buttons, Diamond Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment