Wow, it is Monday evening and I've had time to play with my stamps and the Mojo Monday sketch for this week already - gotta love a holiday (it is the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday today). Here is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch this week. My card uses one of my favourite CTMH paper kits - Aspen and the adorable Snow Friends stamp set... I also pulled out a couple of Cuttlebug embossing folders to add some dimension to the card.
Here is the sketch this week:
Here is my card:
Supplies (all supplies CTMH unless otherwise noted):
• Paper: Aspen Level 2 My Reflections Kit
• Stamps: Snow Friends Stamp Set, Wonderful Holiday Stamp Set
• Inks: Desert Sand, Twilight, Copic Markers to colour the stamped images, Spring Chalks
• Punches: Snowflake (Martha Stewart), Circle Punch (CM)
• Ribbon: Creme Brulee Ribbon Round Collection
• Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders (Swiss Dots and Snowflakes), Diamond Stickles
I also played around with the free Inkscape software I downloaded off the internet and made myself an actual watermark today; I'm pretty pleased with myself that I actually figured out how to do it. What do you think?