October 11, 2009

Circle Happy Birthday Card...

Here is a birthday card I created for my Aunt... I've seen really great circle cards out there in the blogging world, but had not taken the opportunity to create on yet, so I thought this would be a great time to try :) Once I pulled the card together I was really upset that the silly thing kept rolling on the table and I couldn't get a good picture of it since it kept moving LOL! I realized that in order for the card to "sit" nicely I had to square up the bottom of the card - so I slightly trimmed a small area of the bottom edge of the card with my handy dandy scissors and I finally got the card to sit nicely LOL!



Supplies (all CTMH):
• Twitterpated Level 2 My Reflections Kit, Desert Sand CS
• Sorbet Brads
• Chocolate Ink, Sorbet Ink,
• Many Thanks Stamp Set, Happy Birthday Stamp Set

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment